Friday, July 9, 2010

2 more weeks

Two more weeks. It's so crazy how fast this year has flown by.

Well, yesterday was a little frustrating. My surgeon had told me he wanted me to get a physical from the hospital because of my asthma, which I was fine by. They said they would set it up for me but the hospital called me the next day to talk financials so I asked them about it and they told me they didn't do physicals and that I should go to my general physician and have them fax my clearance over. I immediately set up an appt. with my doctor and have just been sitting tight thinking I had everything under control. I called my surgeons office yesterday to make sure they had gotten the fax and they were like "What about Doctor Smiley? Have you seen him?" Who the *bleep* is doctor Smiley?! Apparently they do do pre-op appts. at the Hospital and the person I talked to was just an idiot. I'm annoyed because they said they would handle it, and they didn't and then I'm the one who's being put out. I already got my blood work done by my other doctor, I'm not going to do it again. But they still want me to go see this guy; they are going to do an EKG and a Chest Xray. It's all good and all but man I really wish doctors offices could get it together. Has anyone else had a frustrating experience like this? I hate thinking they just forgot about me, and I hate even more how easy it was for them to drop the ball on this! I mean they are going to be cutting into me in 2 weeks time..... *Big Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment