Thursday, July 15, 2010

One more week!

A week from now I will still be in surgery, hopefully almost done. I'm nervous, excited....It's so hard to describe every emotion that I am going through right now. I wish next Thursday was already here. It's so hard to focus on anything else. Sucky part is that I have a lot to do at work until the big day. I'm only taking the day before off, hopefully that's enough time to get everything ready. I also have the weekend though, so no need to stress!

I don't think I've told you bloggers out there but I've got this guy in my life. I'm happy with the relationship but it's only been 4 months. This is kind of a big thing for me to be going through so early on in our relationship. I want him to be there for me, but then I feel like it's wrong to ask too much of him. I don't even know if he's going to come see me at the Hospital or what? I don't want to push it. Oh well. This definitely isn't something I want to worry about going in.


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. You will be fine. I will pray for you on Thursday.

    And wow. About the relationship thing. Sounds EXACTLY like me. It was 4 months for use too... guess what? He WANTED to be there, and I said no. It was hard for the first few days and I didn't want him to see me like that. But when I got home he brought me flowers... and brought a movie. It was really sweet. Don't worry about it. Just let him know you are going in. And that is all you can do. You know?

    Sorry for such a long comment. haha.

    Just breath girly! you are gonna be fine. :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Glad your recovery is going so well. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete