Sunday, July 25, 2010

Working out the face

Well I got a really good nights sleep. I had to wake up at 11 and then again at 6 to take meds but the ambien helped keep me out for the night. I feel much more refreshed today than I did yesterday. I have set myself up in my parent's room. They have the best bed and it faces the TV, so it's perfect.

The doc said I need to work on moving my lips around so I've been twitching them every which way. It's pretty funny. I can almost make a kiss face with my lips! The left side of my face seems to be a bit more swollen than the right, not super noticeable, only to me because I can't stop looking in the mirror!

My bite feels weird! I'm not too nervous about it though, they said it would feel weird, but how do I know it's feeling the way it's suppose to? Also, I know there will be some orthodontic work after I get the splint out and everything so I shouldn't expect perfection right now but it's just strange. I go in to see the doc on Mon or Tues.....looking forward to what he has to say. Hopefully that everything is progressing smoothly!

Pictures to come later today! I get to take the tape off in like a hour! wohoo

love
-S

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I am glad you are doing better. :) I will check back for pics later.

    Hope the tape is easy to get off.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete