Saturday, July 10, 2010

Getting Nervous

I think being on the blogs is starting to hurt more than help. Since I'm so close I'm starting to get nervous which I was really hoping I could avoid. I might disappear until after my surgery.

I'm worried because I have year round allergies. I have drainage every morning and have to hack stuff up. Gross I know. Sorry! But yeah, I take allergy pills but they don't make much of a difference. I know that the surgery is going to make all of this like 100 times worse and I am worried about not being able to breath. I'm meeting with my surgeon again this week and I'm going to make sure he perscribes me a decongestant. I know I'm going to need it.

3 comments:

  1. You are going to be OKAY! don't let our blogs scare you... I promise... the 1st 48 hours are hell, but I am already feeling a bit better. YOu will be fine. Don't get scared, don't panic... won't help anyone. TRUST ME! Stay calm.

    If you need anythinnnng. Any questions... I AM on bedrest, so I am here. ; )

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling nervous is perfectly normal! :) You'll be ok and it'll all be over before you know it! Good luck!!

    Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry! The first few days you really just have to take each minute as they come. Some of them will REALLY suck, but you WILL get through them! The best advice is just don't get worked up- keeping calm makes everything much easier. (It's easier said than done, but keep that in mind as much as possible) Feel free to post more questions as you get closer- I'll try to check in often :)

    ReplyDelete