Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What a year!

This is a picture from my Surprise 22nd Birthday Party out in CA. This was my last year of college; what a year! I remember I was at the library working on this play I was writing for a festival we had coming up. I kind of knew something was up but I had no idea how many people were in on it! My friends really made my night; a truly fantastical birthday. The reason I thought of this, is because by the time I turn 24, I'm now 23, I will be out of braces, have my dream jaw, and I'll be moving on to new and exciting things. Although I often think of CA and the friends I left I left behind I know that my memories will carry with me wherever I go and it's only going to get better! I have met an amazing number of people upon moving back to Austin and am so grateful for the people in my life, sticking by my side, and encouraging me through this process.

For whoever has given me well wishes, to my friends in CA, here in Austin, I thank you. Keep reading....

Love,

S

2 comments:

  1. haha, i remember that party! that was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah what a random night! I remember ending up at Allstar lanes. lovee

    ReplyDelete